Book a Clarity Call
When I ask women going through divorce what their biggest concern is, regardless of the size of the settlement the answer has always been the same: fear and anxiety around money.
If your husband has dealt with the finances during your marriage, you will be lacking confidence with managing money. You may not even be sure how much it costs to run the home since your husband has dealt with all the bills.
Up until now you haven’t needed to stick to a tight budget since earnings were paid into the bank account each month. But now you are aware that the money received in the divorce settlement is the only pot of money you will have.
And you need to know it’s going to last you…for the rest of your life.
The big concerns most women face are:
• You’re confused and frightened about your financial future, which means you desperately need to understand how much you can afford to spend right now and not run out of money.
• You know that if you need to cut down on your spending you can. But you’re just not sure how much you can afford to spend.
• Sometimes you go to such an extreme with your budgeting that you are spending as little as possible, through fear you will run out of money in the future.
• You want to enjoy the experiences you like without fear or guilt of overspending
• You’re frightened you’ll be lonely in the future
• Fear of the unknown dominates everything
• It’s like a rug being pulled out from underneath you
• You feel out of your depth and you worry about what life will be like after divorce; you often wake up in a panic about the future
If you recognise these fears and anxieties…you’re not alone.
Having to get to grips with finances after the nightmare of divorce is really tough.
Divorce is a minefield and leaves you mentally tired.
You feel out of your depth.
It can be so difficult to then find the strength to deal with the finances too.
Getting to grips with your finances is daunting. It can be too easy to bury your head in the sand.
But it’s so important to get your finances right at this stage. It can mean the difference between having enough money after your divorce to do all the things you plan to do.
Or running out of money at an early age. The last thing you want is to find you can’t afford to put your heating on when you’re in your 70s.
This is where I can help you.
How would you feel if I were to take you by the hand and lead you through the whole process? I’ve helped women just like you. Women who struggle with fear and anxiety…who don’t know where to start.
After working together they then feel more in control of their finances and have the confidence to make decisions.
I would love to do the same for you too and lead you through the process, step by step explaining everything to you. In down to earth language. Without jargon.
As a specialist in financial advice to women going through divorce, you can be sure I have expert knowledge in this area. This means I can understand your issues and concerns and be sympathetic to your fears and anxieties.
We can get involved as early as you want (maybe even before you’ve spoken to a solicitor) and we remain involved for as long as you need. Your life doesn’t stand still after divorce. And of course your plans will change. We can work together and I can continue to provide whatever hand holding you need…for as long as you need it.
Are we right for each other?
Let’s be clear… what I do isn’t right for everyone.
YesIf all you’re prepared to do is stick your head in the sand and pretend you don’t feel anxious about your money, then this won’t be right for you. Maybe you’re not ready to deal with these issues.
But, if you’re ready to face your fears head on, have whatever scary conversations we need to have, so you can plan for a safe and secure future…
Then you’re in the right place.
We need to talk. And the sooner the better!
What’s the next step?
You need to schedule a 30 minute Clarity Call with me. The call is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
What we will discuss in this call is:
• where you are now
• where you want to get to
• the steps that can be taken to achieve that
There is no charge for the call. But the number of calls is limited each month.
To apply for a slot please fill in your details below.