Laura: What capital sum do I need?
The Challenges Laura Brought To Me
- Aged mid 60s, Laura had been divorced for several years.
- She was dependant on her ex husband for maintenance each month
- She now wanted capital to create her own income.
What Laura Wanted Most:
- Laura wanted to know “What capital sum should my ex husband now pay?“
The Steps We Took Together
- We calculate what lump sum Laura would need at this point to cover the stated monthly income for her lifetime
The Results For Laura
- Laura and her lawyer achieved a position where they were able to enter negotiations with her ex-husband and his lawyer
- Laura was relieved she could now be financially independent of her ex-husband
7 mistakes women make when getting divorced ...and how to avoid them
I was lost in a minefield of options, and rather ignorant of how the financial world works. Mary was invaluable with advice on what to do, explaining things, so that I understood fully what would happen to my money and investments. Mary was understanding and did not make me feel inadequate needing help. I now feel secure and my mind is put at rest with Mary’s expertise
- Ruth Dellow
Mary listened to what I wanted. I did not once feel overwhelmed with financial jargon or pressurised to go in a direction I did not want to. Mary has high integrity and strives to do her best for her clients because she actually cares about them.
- Caroline Crowhurst
Mary’s advice is so down to earth and straight forward that I feel I am at last getting to grips with my finances. She explains everything without technical jargon and I always know I can ask any question without feeling it’s a foolish question. Her service is absolutely amazing.
- Dr Diane Keith