You probably have an idea of how much you have saved in your pension plans and investment accounts. But do you know whether this is enough money to last you for your lifetime and enable you to do all the things you’d love to do.
“Fingers crossed it all works out OK” is generally not a good financial planning strategy!
I work with smart, savvy women who want to feel in control of their finances and plan for the future.
I answer the question “Will I run out of money?”
This could cover many different scenarios.
Examples of where I can help:
- You have recently gone through divorce and received a settlement. You’re concerned as to how long it will last.
- You’d like to stop work soon, or at least know you could afford to if you wanted to.
- You’d like to start up your own business but you’re unsure as to whether you could earn your current salary, and don’t know how this will impact on your long term wealth.
- You’d like to know whether you can afford to send your children to private school and support them through university.
- You’d like to know if you can afford to buy a holiday home. Let’s face it you work hard enough so a little holiday get away place would work a treat.
- You’d like to know how much you need to sell your business for to ensure you have sufficient funds for the remainder of your life
And of course there are many, many more questions. I’ve just mentioned a few of the questions I get asked most often.
Let me know what question you would really love to have answered. The bolder the better!
Do you need to work with me to help you answer any of these questions?
As a result of working together you will have confidence and clarity around you finances and know whether you have enough money to do the things you’d love to do. Who knows, you may even have more than you need.
What new possibilities would that open up?
How would that make you feel?
Whatever your concern, whether you’re married, single or going through a divorce, if your question is “Will I run out of money?”, I can help you answer this.
If you’d like to discuss your concerns and what help you need please email me at [email protected] and we can set up a mutually convenient time to talk.